After you’ve written a children’s book, you have to sell it – you didn’t spend all that time and effort just to entertain yourself, did you?
Children’s Book Marketing Plan
Try to accomplish one of the following tasks each week to help your labor of love blossom to life in the marketplace:
- Add new content weekly to your website or blog to keep it fresh.
- Explore live readings in bookstores, schools, or libraries.
- Submit your book for an award or prize-or ask the publisher to do so.
- Consider creating a trailer for your book and an interview with yourself to post on YouTube.
- Use Facebook, Twitter, and other social media to keep fans updated on professional news related to your book or your writing (or illustrating).
Latest posts by Ayla Myrick (see all)
- A Self-Publishing Tale: Part 3. Production Details. Layout and Design. - September 10, 2019
- A Self-Publishing Tale: Part 2. Cost, Categories, Keywords. - June 15, 2019
- A Self-Publishing Tale: Part 1 - May 17, 2019