Medical Editors | Medical Editing Services
Medical and Peer-Review Journal Articles| Medical Grant Proposals | Clinical Study Reports
Book Manuscripts | Medical Textbook Chapters | Medical Research Reports
Medical Website Content | Curriculum and Course Material | Medical Indexing
SANDRA JUDD is an editor, proofreader, and indexer with more than 20 years of experience in the publishing industry. Her clients have included university presses, large, mainstream publishers, and smaller presses and professional organizations. She has edited or proofread over 300 published books, on topics that include politics, history, business, literary criticism, ethnic history, anthropology, science and medicine, industry manuals, memoirs, Christian and inspirational, parenting and relationships, humor, and fiction.
She has edited 20+ volumes in the Health Reference Series published by Omnigraphics, all published under her name as editor.
She has also edited professional journals and newsletters, business plans, scholarly articles being prepared for publication, economic plans to be distributed to the state legislature, and a number of dissertations.
She has prepared indexes for more than 30 published books.
She strives for precision in language and is devoted to making the author's voice heard.
- Proofreading and copyediting
- Stylistic editing
- Substantive editing
- Fiction: Thrillers, mysteries, Christian, historical fiction
- Nonfiction: Inspirational, self-help, business, science and medicine, ethnology, history, political science, memoirs, scholarly/textbooks
E. M. Levy, a professional editor for 30+ years, has edited books for Doubleday, Random House, Princeton University Press, Macmillan, Paulist Press, Prentice-Hall, SUNY Press, Scholastic, Scholars Press, Praeger, Solution Tree Press, and many other publishers and private individuals. His projects have received publishing and professional awards.
For nearly two decades, he worked in-house as a senior editor focusing on developmental and substantive editing.
Topic specialties include social sciences and humanities: education, sociology, anthropology, linguistics, literature, philosophy, history, performing and visual arts, law and politics, public affairs, theology, religion, New Age topics, spirituality, Judaism, biography, public affairs, memoirs, biographies, health, medicine.
He has been praised for his ability to translate scientific and medical material into readable prose without losing the acuity of the original text
E.M. Levy often works with writers who need to start from scratch to restructure their nonfiction manuscripts, but he works with writers at every step of the writing, editing, and submission process.
- Association of Academic Publishers Distinguished Achievement Award
- Foreword Magazine's Book of the Year
- Independent Publishers Book Award
- Learning Magazine's Teacher's Choice Award
- V. O. Key Award of the Southern Political Science Association
- Substantive editing
- Developmental editing
- Line editing
- Copy editing
LINDA TROLLINGER has been a writer and editor for nearly 30 years and has edited thousands of documents for clients around the world.
She is a versatile award-winning copy editor with a diverse array of experience:
- Business and marketing collateral for Kelly Services, Citibank, Bayer, and Fortune 500 companies
- Technical documentation for IBM, Symantec, Dell, Adobe, Seicor, Sybex, and Ventana
- Fiction and nonfiction for published authors, including novels, short stories, poetry, religion, and philosophy
- Academic editing, master's theses, and dissertations
- Website content, business plans, corporate overviews, and resumes
- Developmental editing, substantive editing, copyediting, and proofreading